Wednesday, August 12

blood test, xrays, IV drops... urgh!

hey guys. I'm clear from H1N1!

got me rather worried & frustrated these days. i'm down with a serious case of flu, fever, cough, b0rderline asthma attack and breathing difficulties.

finished work today early around 6 smthg. rush back to GH Klang - Hosp Tengku Ampuan Rahimah for a check. Since this H1N1 oandemic, all GH have set up crisis centre in their premises. These "crisis centres" are also called PUSAT DEMAM. ran by mostly young newbie doctors.

reached there 8pm...waited....
1. went to "station 1" check temperature - 38.6 Celsius deg!!
2. check bloog pressure.... rather low. explained the dizziness & passing out in the toilet. =.= Dont ask. I'm getting really accustomed with my office toilet floors nowadays.
3. sent me to the crisis docs. wait for 2 hours there! because they give priority pass to elderly and children below age 5... den sum other bangang buntut sial punya people started following.. soon EVERYONE wanted to cut cue! ISH!!
4. finally i got to the doc around 11 smthg. thank god for the hunky charming indian doc. :) anyhoo... he diagnose me with a gonna-be respiratory attack. and transfered me to a yellow zone.
5. Ambulans came... like 40 minutes later. when to the yellow zone, also called Semi Critical Area. LOL. when i saw the sign i kinda freak. O.O semi critical?!
6. they transfered me to the asthma centre, took my blood for testing. *eeeeekkkk!!* needles! after that the IV drops came. like as if sticking a needle in me to take blood isnt bad enough!! (i so wanna cry for mommy & daddy!!)
7. sent me off to the xray room, but not before the ever awkward question of "are u sexually active?" and "are you expecting that you might be pregnant?" question. I had to like stare *mata terbeliak* and answer... NOOOOOOooooooo.... he smiled.
8. stripped down n changed to them blardy cold hosp garment where they tie behind you and ur buttocks are like NOT COVERED. O.O yucks. did the xray. not a very nice feeling.
9. sent to the nebulizer room. that wasnt anything new la. jus sit there and "breath".
then it was back to the yellow zone. wait for my test results.

at 2.15am. they finally called my name. by that time i was curled up asleep already. cleared me from H1N1. then they took up my xray. pointed at some grey fuzzy area in my lungs and said " u have some infections here..." and put me on more antibiotics.

its 3 am now. i'm beyond tired.
the xray kinda have this really uneasy after effects too. i wanna puke.
urgh!

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia