Monday, August 10

another weekend. another monday.

whoa a whole lotta shit jus happen man.

  • We were all so gungho over prepping mom & dad to go Bali for their lovey dovey trip. Gt bring passport? Clothes packed d? go visit where? Itinerary gt bring? Charger got bring? What time fly?
  • 10.55 flight. Sial. On a Saturday morning we all left the house wee hours of 7 headed for breakfast & to the airport.
  • As we're all geared up, when to the airport. they was a blardy hiccup on immigration. *awwwww so daddy and mommy postpone their trip to the 25th.
  • As Cyn said : “ haiyooooh! The illegal big parents-out-of –home parent cancel la!!” ngeh ngeh. KIDDING!! No party. Jus a figure of speech.

:)
Sunday morning. I can hear dad’s voice from downstairs.
“ YEN!!! WE GOING TO MUAR A!!!!”

  • O.O dad and mom did a spontaneous trip down to Johor instead. Ngeh.
  • Spent half of my day with some *minor house chores. :) ya ma! Must do. *even a little.
  • Then ate lunch, ate medic, drank loads of water
  • And walked around the house the whole day in my pjs. *shy.

KCBA’s camp is coming. Somehow I feel so left out. *empty

  • Read through vivian’s blog. Somehow I love reading her blog sumtimes, even if its FULLY in CHINESE. I missed her.
  • She has a special way of blogging her day in day out life in a way that, when I read it, I can hear her actual tone and the way she speaks.
  • :( I missed them. So bad. At times there’s so much to say. But you’d wonder who to say it to. Recently I wanted to blog in Chinese pretty bad. But my pc kenot la. So its abit…. *frustrating
  • Talking to mandy on that spur of a moment makan last week did give me some breathing air.

Sumhow I miss talking to my friends.

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia