Thursday, August 13

at home

mom and dad are rather pissed at me for going to the hosp alone.
O.O

i was like... come on la! both my parents are in the "high risk" age group. bring them there to a tiny tent crammed with 60 sick people... not confirmed H1N1 or not???

logic la?!

right?
ish.

why get mad at me for?
:(

i have to admit, there were certain times, when i was in the room, staring at the needles n drops and sick people. i wanted to like be a little girl again, cry and yell for daddy.

alot of small kids were sick there. i tink the flu is jus too serious and fast. small kids on saline drops. thats the worst scene to watch. they don't understand. they stare at their mom/dad... when it starts to hurt, they start crying. and in disbelief they stare at their parents again. as their heartbroken, tired parent forcefully held them down, they wail and they cry. i tink its just hard for the parents. honestly its a torment.

being a goverment hosp, there isnt enough beds. as the kids slept on the beds, the parents jus grab a stool and sat there with them. conforting them. watching them as they slept. carefully making sure that they dun sleep on the needle in their hand. not causing them more pain.

sumtimes, regretfully i do not give my parents enough credit and respect. being me. i sumtimes lose my temper. and unfortunately it happens.

Its really dreadful actually. to be brough up with the best intentions. i learn to be patient, well mannered and polite to others. but when it comes to my family, my temper seems to be running short.

i'm still learning. it may sound like an excuse. when i say i'm not a saint, i'm not buddha. but i am learning.

hopefully, i will learn to control my emotions better. hopefully, with his teachings, i will learn to be more self observed and more wary of my actions.

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia