Wednesday, February 11

day 3 --- FAILED.

想念你。
我昨晚尽然因为枕头嗅不到你的味道而大哭了起来。
傻吧。
我都在笑我自己傻。。。

i cried last night.
in fact it wasnt the "a tear or two" kinda cry...

gosh i missed him.
for being such a sweet person for nearly three years.
theres so much memories.

i sat there staring at gazillion zillions of photos last night.
shits.

before i went to college today.
i took off my ring.
i forgotten that it was still there.
i've been wearing it for so long.
looking at my finger now.
theres just this white space.

empty.

as you can see people.
today my results. FAIL!

thanks god the bottom half of my day was FULLY occupied.
i get to rish around and do my work.
and NOT sit alone emoooo.
:) i need to be busy for a while la.
guess thats the better way.

i told myself i wasnt gonna cry.
ish. *smacks head*
GET OVER IT LAAAA!!!

well, tomorrows another day.
lets just hope it'll be better.

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia