Tuesday, February 10

day 2.

i tink today went pretty well.

i cant say : "HEY I'M OKAY! SINGLEHOOD HERE I COME BABEH!!!"
but... i din cry so much today.
*claps for me!*

well, i noe i'm only suppose to cry yday.
and be sum strong iron woman today forward.
*lowers head*
i did curi curi illegally drop a tear or two la...
macam "tersebak sebak" la...
eye red-red tat type lo...


but heck.
another day another hurdle.
least it nt as much as yday maaaa.
:)

i went to the post office tday.
to collect a parcel.
interesting enough i went to collect tzer's valentines present.
ironic aint it?
i actually bought it a few weeks ago not knowing that we would've broken up even before it came!

i stared at it for a while....
gt pretty emotional.
i din noe wat i can do wit it!!!!
LOLZ.
i decide to give it to him anyway.
probably this sunday coz we will both go to the cny event in the temple.
*breath deeeeep*

daddy was nice enough to fetch me to pick the stuff up from the post office.
in the car... this song was playing from litefm.

Break it to me gently, let me down the easy way
Make me feel that you still love me, if its just, if its just for one more day.
Break it to me gently, so my tears, my tears wont fall too fast.

If you must go, then go slowly.
Let me love you 'till then.

The love we shared, for oh so long is such a big part of me.
If you must take your love a way, take it gradually.

Break it, break it to me gently.
Give me time, oh give me a little time to ease the pain.
Love me just a little longer, 'cause I'll never ever love again.

emooooooo a!!! i noe the "i will never love again thingy is soooooo dramaqueen la!"
but the rest jus melted me la....
i was sooooo gonna cry.
like stoned-stared at blank space-start breathing reeeeeaaally deeply-den i can feel my eyes heat up.

ooooo shit!
den daddy started to sing~

my dad is soooo sweet.
:)
and he noes that i noe why he started to sing.
i managed to stop the water works just when the first 2 tears fell.
melts. i'll always be daddy's girl.

"the love we shared for oh so long was such a big part of me~~~~~"
dad n i sang the break up song together gether.

mayb it is habit.
i still think of him alot.
like what is he doing.... did he wake up...
we were so close last time i would noe everything he did.

at some point i have to shake the thoughts out.
DO WORK LA!!!! DUUUUUUUN THINK LIAO!!!!

=.="
all around....
i guess it wasnt a very successfull day....
i tink "pass" la...

day2- i give myself 50%.
hope tomorrow will be better.

now.... back to work.

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia