Friday, May 11

BENJAMIN YEE!

who is benjamin yee?
  • he is a guy that would write smthg like this.
  • sweet, yet simple.
  • has beautiful eyes.
  • tall....thin....fair.....wait...did i say tall? and thin?
  • a perfect gentleman, aside from accasional head banging n tickling. *teehee*

who is benjamin yee again?
  • some call him blue jay.
  • very creative. creates odd yet funky pics like this!



  • btw, he's the one in the hot red tie on the right.
  • good videography skill, good camera skills too!
  • plays the drums like pro... and any other musical intruments.


but then again..............


who is benjamin yee?
  • he is the very 1st person that gave me a testi when i started using my friendster.
  • he is the only person that tolerate my bullying all thw way thru high school.
  • he is the one who'll let me yell at him n whack him n even bite him when i'm sad or angry.
  • he alway knows.... ALWAYS....
  • he annoys me at times.
  • he stayed up all night n helped me wit my assignments so that i wouldnt flunk.
  • he help me with me last minute works.
  • he waited 2 hours tday for me to bind my proposal but i overslept. and he din even yell.
  • instead, he asked me not to sped n be carefull.

so with this post, i would like to thank you benjy!

for being a fren, a true fren n my dutiful "pelampung"....

and of course.

"i'm so so so sorry!!!"

-3niGma-

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia