Monday, May 14

tagged by stephy!!!!

RULES:
Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 idiosyncracies as well as clearly state this rule. After stating your own six weirdness you need to choose six people to be tagged and list their names at the bottom of the entry.Don't forget to leave a comment on their tagboards to say you're tagged and tell them to read your blog for more information as to what it means.
Idiosyncracies means a characteristic, habit, mannerism, or the like, that is peculiar to the individual.

so i'm doin this tag now. please note that the points that are going to be stated (as odd as they may seem) ARE NOT TO BE USED in any way agaisnt me. tq!

1. i am obsessed with butterflies...!!

butterflies! i'm obsessed wit them! bracelet, necklace, chockers, skirts, ANYTHING! i love butterflies! it wasnt anything until zabedee gave me this drawing of a butterfly when i was in form3, it was beautiful. it looked to mystical, enigmatic, amazing. and now.... i am officially OBSESSED with butterflies!

2. i cant stand people touching my nose! the nose is off limits!!

not a lot of people know this, i doubt even my high school best friends. but someone found out this little flaw of mine. i stand any foreign objects rubbing agaisnt my nose! if someone touches it, i need to rub my nose AGAIN! i do not know why, it almost acts like a form of self comfort. if u touch my nose, like just casually touch it, i'll twist and i'll whine until i RE-touch it myself! its uneasy laaaaa~~~!

3. i cant sleep witout a bolster.

i need to hold something while i sleep! i need to at least have something to hug! we use to travel when i was jus a kid. OH how much i hated those hotels with no bolsters! i would roll up my blanket into a long sausage n hug it! i'd rather spend the night without a blanket den witout a bolster!

4. i have a strong problem with kiasu-ism.

i cant stand being second best. i admit it. jing tzer always said that i'm always making my life harder for myself. its true. i cant stand being not good enough. i always go all out to do extras even when sometimes, it doesnt matters at all. i want to feel like i am good at something. call it ego. but i need it. its wat makes me strive for the better. i wouldn't mind if i've tried my best n i still aint the best. just as long as i DID try my VERY VERY BEST.

5. i do not have big breast! my boobies are NOT a different entity!

I HATE my breastsize. its awkward. they arent big. yet they arent small. but the main point is : THEY ARE NOT BIG! i hate it when people say i have a nice rak. which btw, I DO NOT! ish... *smacks!* and yes... as you've guessed it. i am (like every other gurl), vain and self conscious about my shape n size. i know i have big arms, so dun poke them and ask me why are they jiggly! coz i dun know! i know i have a tummy and my legs are short. dun...... DON'T ever ask me to go on a diet coz i'll jus roll my eyes n curse u till the end of time! tq.

6. i have a soft spot for guys that arent afraid to shed a tear or two.

as weird as it sounds. yes, i prefer guys that are able to put down their ego to tell me that they're human and that they hurt too. no... i'm not a fan of those sissy, lala dudes *opps! sowee wei shan!!!*... i too, want a man in my life, not a boy. but being a man doesnt necessarily means acting tough, i believe a mature guy would be one that is both gentle and strong, not in a macho, physical way. one that is human, and one that its afraid to admit it.

and by the looks of this post. i am obsessed wit the color RED! not bright red, no, no pink... i love bloody red...

decided not to tag. to lengthy...way to late for that.

-3niGma-

2 comments:

apoapsis-angel said...

ehh??? why sorry wei shan? is he sissy and lala? =(. lol.

-3niGma- said...

oh the lala king.
he doesnt admits it.
but he IS!!!
ok la... mayb no so lala laaaaaaaa...
THE KING OF THE OYSTERS!!!!!!!!!

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia