Monday, May 7

the smallest little gesture

the sweetest smallest little thing he did.
wasnt that small after all.
all stressed and worked up over my assignment.
suppose to meet up with him for lunch.
wasnt really anything special actually,
as i was pretty tired n tension over homework,
and he was tired n having muscle cramps over the badminton game yesterday.
i jus wanted to meet him for lunch, thats all.
to my surprise, when i stepped into his hall.
that familiar smell reminded me of the pasar malam i use to go.
on the table was a glass plate.
and four golden yellow favourites of mine...!!
the smallest little thing he did.
wasnt that small after all.
it managed to cheer me up a little bit.
made me realised he was there after all.

he helped me to stock up my chewing gum supply for my late night copywriting work.

he helped me to cope when i was about to breakdown due to sickening group assignments.

he helped me by making me soy bean drinks when i had gastric.

he helped me by sending me late night messages when i'm doin my work.

sumtimes i do wonder, when ppl say i'm the luckiest gurl alive. because i am! i have a friend, a buddy, a bestie, a brother, a teacher and a companion all at the same time.

有时睡前躺在床上,

想想我们之前走过的。

怎么兜了兜、转了转,

跌跌撞撞又跑回彼此的怀抱里。

想起来有时都会傻笑…

也许就是要失去过,

才会懂得珍惜吧…………

-3niGma-

4 comments:

Kelly said...

He is so SWEET!!!

apoapsis-angel said...

AWWWWWWWWW SHO CUTEEEEEE....!!!!! when i go back must go out with u two ok! but i dont wan be lamppost lar i'll drag the monkey bear along =D.

-3niGma- said...

kelly: i know he is! akakak... heyho...bila u baliking wo? hmm... i see ur blog... jealousnye~ me oso wanna gooooooo....boohoo!! throw me here!

stephy: awww... u wun be lamppost la... we're nt the mushy mushy typo... akakak... looking forward dearie... when u comin back laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ish....

apoapsis-angel said...

few weeks time ler!
oh, and... yes ur really lucky =). i wish i could have all of em' too.

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia