Sunday, December 3

*hugs* lYd *hugs* + *squeze tight tight!!*

4 things many don't know

i cant ride a bicycle
i lourveeeeeeeeeeeee cars
i'm in love with the retro world!
i AM in love... *mayb not look like it... but it is!!*

4 movies I could watch over and over again

while u were sleeping
high school musical
sweet november
ladder 49

4 places I've lived

kuantan, pahang (born there)
muar, johor (childhood there)
my current house in klang
and....  hmmmm... haven't been around much.. would like to live sumwhere cold tho...

4 TV shows I love

simpsons!!!  *doink!! but i still love em!!*
house
grey's anatomy  *drama*
*new fever* desire: table for three...!! *drools!!*

4 places I've been on vacation

australia
singapore
china
thai..??!

4 of my favourite food

pasta!!! *zabbieee!!*
anything with chocolate!!! *fat!! but wat the heck?*
chicken!!   *any chicken!!!*
junk food... prefer lollisssss!!

4 places I would rather be

now? i wanna be in ipoh!! *dun ask!*]
anywhere cold.... or at least cool... *its christmas!*
ironically, i wanna go to the beach n swim in the sea!!
shopping please.... sales up!! *load me up with cash too k?*

4 favourite songs

amazed - lonestar* i noe... OLD... *
i could not ask for more - edwin mccain   *actually i like anything by edwin mccain!!*
summer of'69 - bryan adams   * aahhh... the macho-ness... the husky voice!*
lips of an angel-hinder has been ringing in my head!! n i'm liking it!! *woot!!*

4 others I wanna tag

i shant torture u guys...
who wanna do den jus do la!!


shout out!!!
HUGS LYDIA!!!!!!


 

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia