Sunday, December 3

NASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bluek!!!*

nash tagged me.... so yea... i owe him tis ultra long long long tag!!

Bold the statements that are true to you.
Italise the statements that you WISH are true.
Leave the fibs alone.
Then, "stab" 5 people to do the same test.

I miss somebody right now. (i miss u... wish i was there... *cuddle*)
I dont watch TV these days.
I wear glasses or contact lenses. (FYI..there PINK!! blurgh!!)
I love to play video games.
I've tried marijuana.
I've been in a threesome. (a gurl has the rights for a fantasy right?!)
I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship. (u know who u r)
I believe that honesty is usually the best policy. (unfortunately i really do... n it always ends up biting me in my arse!)
I curse. (trying to stop...trying real hard... really!!)
I have changed mentally over the last year. ( i wish i could've said this as an accomplishment for 2006...)
I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me. (i still do... i feel secure)
I'm TOTALLY smart. (if this was true i'd be dangerous)
I've broken someone's bones. (shall not discuss it here... gruesome...)
I'm paranoid sometimes.   (ya think??!)
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe , free of cost, and scar-free.
I need money right now.    (december is expensive!!)
I love sushi. (fish meat? i'll pass )
I talk really, really fast. (and i make poor ppl blurrrr!!)
I have long hair. (to cut or not to cut?)
I have lost money in Las Vegas. (never!!!)
I have at least one sibling. (a lil too many to my liking!! akaka...)
I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
I couldn't survive without Caller I.D.
I like the way I look.    (110%.... of course!!! ABSOLUTELY...yes...right)
I am usually pessimistic.
I have a lot of mood swings.   (akakak... ask the bf...)
I have a hidden talent.   (i can be unsually annoying anytime i want!!!)
I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar i have.  (always?? hmmm mayb jus 80%)
I have a lot of friends.
I'm currently single. (if only its true... akakka... but heck..i pampered, sayanged..i can live with this jus fine...)
I have pecked someone of the same sex. (............)
I enjoy talking on the phone. (i'm a walking talking box!!)
I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
I love to shop. (stock me up wit unlimited cash n i'll surprise u!)
Enjoy window shopping. (enjoy.... i wish... its a craving...a desire... argh!!!!!!!!)
I would rather shop than eat. (i live to EAT!!!!!!!!!!!! )
I don't hate anyone. (unfortunately i aint no angel...)

I'm a pretty good dancer. (yeah!! my mirror in my room is like totally impressed wit my skills!)
I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
I have a cell phone.
I believe in God. (somewhere...somehow...its all there..)
I watch MTV on a daily basis.
I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
I've rejected someone before.
I want to have children in the future. (no comment...)
I have changed a diaper before. (babby sitting...wat??! i'm broke!! remember?!)
I've called the cops on a friend before.
I'm not allergic to anything.  (dust!!!)
I have a lot to learn. (i'm a pure breed jakun!)
I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger. (its complicated.. dun ask...)
I am shy around the opposite sex. (i wish!!)
I have tried alcohol before. (dun see wats the big deal... as long as i have myself on a leash...)
I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.
I own the "South Park" movie.
I would die for my best friends.
I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza. (hell ya!!!)
I have used my sexuality to advance my career. (in ur dreams!! nthg sexy bout me!!)
I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all. (i dont even care)
Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
I watch Spongebob Squarepants and i like it. (unfortunately i'm hooked to it... its psycho... but entertaining!!)
I'm happy at this moment! ( wish it was true aih....)
I'm obsessed with guys. (how can i not be??!!!)
I study for tests most of the time. (ekekek....last minute count as studying a?)
I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met. ( i wish i was that different)
I am comfortable with who I am right now.
I have more than just my ears pierced.
I walk barefoot wherever i can.
I have jumped off a bridge.   (haha...if only i had the guts...)
I love sea turtles. (love em... beautiful creatures!!)
I spend ridiculous money on makeup.
Plan on achieving a major goal/dream. (who doesnt?)
I'm proficient in a musical instrument. (i wish... i'm into that can play tho...*winks*)
I worked at McDonald's restaurant.
I hate office jobs.
I love sci-fi movies.(love? like la....aint obsesse)
I think water rules. (hell yea!!! beach, lakes, rivers, waterfall... anything wet.. its a turn on!)
I went college out of state.
I like sausages.
I love kisses.   (isnt it the best part? call me vague.. but i tink it is)
I fall for the worst people.
I adore bright colors. (i'm a black person)
I can't live without black eyeliner.
I somehow enjoyed this thing!!! (so the !@#$%^!@#$%!@#$ long!!!)
I usually like covers better than originals.
I can pick up things with my toes.
I can't whistle.  ( i cant whistle in tune)
I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snakes slither.  *wtf?? ewww!*
I have ridden/owned a horse.
I still have every journal I've ever written in.(whoa...the boxes)

I can't stick to a diet.  (jus look at me...wat do u think?!)
I talk in my sleep. (creepy)
I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.  (it works... itink)
Climbing trees is a brilliant past time.
I have jazz in my blood.   (i'm a jazz freak!!)
I wear a toe ring.
I can't stand at LEAST one person that I work with.
I am a caffeine junkie.   (cofeeeeeeeeeee.....cokeeeeeeee........woot!!!)
I cosplay or know what cosplaying is.
I have been to over 15 conventions.
I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical the better.
I'm an artist. (that would be good!!)
I only clean my room when necessary.  (ehehe....pig sty)
I like a person of the same sex.
I love being happy.
I am an adrenaline junkie. (like du~~UH!!!)


I stab:
mandy  (please do this wan!! forget the rest!!)
shan??!!
stephy!!!!!
henry!!!
chee sin!!!

3 comments:

Positive Carry said...

Haaaaah... me arh... why stab me lah char bo!! You know my blog dieded liao punya... still do this kind of things...

See my mood laaaa... Heheh.

nasH said...

haha u finally did it xD

-3niGma- said...

cookie mon: toldcha i'll do it!!!

shan: doooooooooo laaaaa!!!! c'mon... do it n i'll let u bully me on9! bluek!!
bum-bum bear!

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia