Tuesday, November 21

:: blergh!! ::

lYd tagged me.... but cant do now coz my brain is full of shyte... i promise i'll do it rite after my assignment period k?? promise!!! honest!! *big puppy eyes* *blink blink*

i hate drawing... n i'm starting to hate lines...  try filling out 2 a4 size drawing wit jus 0.1 thickness pen!!
*bonkers*... i wanna die!! kill me now!! please... begging u!! anyone!! aM3 was rite...i wanna throw up... serious... *blergh!*... at this point... EVERYTHING is fugly!! i repeat ... EVERYTHING!!!

i'm starting to form a serious marker phobia... *urgh~~!!* marker rendering sucks!! big time... my eyes are swelled up...n my nose is stuffy! the smell of alkohol in my messy room is jus as bad... if nt worst...

i hate PMS-ing!! ish... not now...not during assignment time...!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! my suffer from a not-so-common PMS syptoms... namely "swelling"... *ahem* my breast .... 
and i hate it!!! it hurts...~! boohoo!!! i dun like... they look big... which is not gud... NOT gud at all... *bluek!* ....
::pouts!::

====== whoa======
 
okays... chilled....
aaaaaaAAAAaaaaaa~~~~~~hhhh...
tat feels better... jus me n my broggie...
its raining...
i can hear it loud n clear from my room....
every raindrop...every soft thunder...
i like it when it rains...
it comforts me....
i took kancil out for a drive jus now...
it feels nice... n relaxed....
i enjoy driving alone.... jus me n my space... no mommie yelling "BRAAAKEEEE!!!"... no daddie reminding me "dun so fast a..."... n best of all... wit all the sounds of the rain... no tension on honking rude drivers... everything is.... serene... cool...

i came home wet of course coz kancil doesnt have a place in my porch... btw..i like being wet too... frankly, theres nthg related to water that i dun like.... i went upstairs n filled the bathtub wit hot water... HOT...quote mommie's definition "u wanna cook soup oso doneed so hot la" unquote... i took of my wet clothes... put them in the laundry basket... went n get a warm, dry towel n dipped myself in the tub... at times, i'll put my whole head in the water... completely submerged in the water... i like that feeling... its like a sound barrier... whenever it feels suffocating n my heads turning... i'll take a shower...b4 the tub...i jus use the basin... but the tubs waaaaaay better.... when i'm in there, i can hear nthg... no thunder, so cars, no yelling moms, no barking dogs... its my own world... a time for me to clear my thoughts...  a time for me to rearrange my thoughts... a time for me to acknowledge my day...
:: a time for me to sayang me ::

in around 15 mins... i'm done... pulled the plug, got out og the tub... dried myself n wrap myself in my dry towel... its 4.30pm... once out of the steamy, warm bathroom, i step right into my airconded room... ppl use to tell me that i'll fall sick like this... but the chills are exhilarating... still in my towel, i locked the door n crept into my bed...under the warm covers... n i jus lay there for another 15 mins... holding his hoodie... i tot of him... i smiled... i msged him... i closed my eyes...n i dosed off....

::: 15 mins later :::
the phone rings... TZ called to wake me up...
n i'm back to work....



...
.....
......
........


........
......
....
...

stil working...

: 3niGma :







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyoyo... you really know how to enjoy life lah... o.O I wonder when's the last time I sat in a bath tub with boiling water... Fuiyoooh... And... my Kancil!!! I miss my Kancil so much arh!!! cb why did I have to choose some shitty uni outside m'sia?? Why couldn't I just stay in Klang!!! =( Haihz... But nvm lah... come here worth it also ^^ (you know what I mean) Heheheheh...

Fear not, for the next time I return, I will make sure I bring that guy out for a good bashing -.-" Haihz... I miss him too lerh. Oh shit. Why am I becoming emo.

Take care
(Wei) Shan

-3niGma- said...

ngeh ngeh ngeh...shannie!! wahahah...ur red 660 kancil ey?! akakakkak...

missing ya loads from the warm motherland!! when coming back? curi go out again?!

-ryn-

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia