Friday, June 30

family is getting pissed at me for being emo all the time. mom told me that life isnt easy, mine isnt, hers isnt too. so i shud not show it to the whole wide world tat i had a bad day. quote " u tink ur the only one wit a bad day? no one wans to c ur moppin face around here k? so jus go upstairs n suck it up!"unquote. and so i did.... ... ...

i went upstairs, close the doors and cried. i cried my lungs out. i cried all my fear, all my tears, all my stress, all my sadness out. i cried everything out. it took me 20mins. then i went back downstairs...all smiling and well...and i had my dinner.

i guess thats all i can do. nthg else. i shudn't bother ppl around wit my probs. i shouldn't be so selfish. plus, everyone has their own probz...y bother n burden dem wit mine? so i shall have my 20 mins everyday. as thats my only salvation.... ... ...

i miss my frens... i miss our old time gathering where we could jus sit n chat... at least we had each other then... at least we have a companion... someone where we can jus feel comfortable enuff to cry in front of dem and noe that they wouldnt mind...noe that they'll be there...

the journey now...its jus plain awful... so lonely and horrifying... no one is ever there... all i have is my work, tons n tons of work... thats all....


so empty...

2 comments:

-ahpuik- said...

whenever u r emo,remember d cartoon frenz!

-3niGma- said...

thanks gurl...*hugs*

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia