Friday, June 30

superman...

i'm in love....not with brandon routh coz he ain't "all that".... but wit superman...the whole "superman concept".... i melted in the show!! the whole, "goodbye lois"...the WHOLE superman concept... u practically need to get a shovel and scrape me ff the cinema seat!!! *meltz*
the whole "sweep your feet off", "buffed shoulders", "tall", "beautiful, soulful eyes", deep voice...wahahah...
aM3 din really like it though...it may nt be as gud as the 1st superman...BUT, its superman!! wats nt to love!?hmm...i dowanna spoil the fun for u guys la...wahahah...

wat should i do? how can i move on? ur always there..haunting my every move, my every step, my every thoughts, my every breath...
when will i b free?
when can i finally move on?
when?
when will i be able to sense the butterflies and the flutter of love?
when will my courage come back to me?
when?!

i feel so dead now. emptiness in me so strong.
i loath myself for this...
i hate myself for the need to cry every day...
but wat can i do?

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia