Thursday, June 29

......

ppl remind me everyday that i shud keep it to myself when i'm emo... coz i will affect the ppl around me.... but... I"M NOT HAPPY K? AND I AIN'T SO SELFLESS!! i'm practically a selfish, self centred biatch!!

the closer u wan us to be...the further i'll push u away... it hurts...it really does... u keep reminding me of sumone... when u push me n force me...u reminded me of sumone tat i would want to forget.... he left a wound in me... and it stil ain't healing...

i hate you!! u still haunt me after so long... i hate you for killing me...its over...but y? y doesn't the memories fade? y doesnt the tears stop? u took away my courage, u took away my strenght, u took away my joy...u hurt me, and i'll never smile the same way again... u made me timid, and u made me a coward... i'm afraid now, afraid of life...LOVE is now nothing but lies and betrayal... and i hate u for tat... and i loath myself even more for that...

i'm dead... i made myself numb... i force myself to feel nothing... i try to block all emotions away for me...so that the pain would stop eventually... so that mayb...jus mayb i could live again... jus mayb...

when will u ever understand me? when will u stop forcing me? ur driving me away...and i dun wan to... i really dont wan to....

::3niGma::



No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia