Sunday, June 18

Eight Things About Your PERFECT Lover

perfect? Ideal perhaps... Well, since its PERFECT, brace yourself for my version of a knight in shining armor... ;p

1. Humorous

i wan a guy tats humorous, i wan a guy tat can make me grin from ear to ear everytime i'm with him... i wan a guy tat i can laugh outloud when he's around...i'm nt talking bout stupid weird jokes tat i could never understand...i'm talking about sumone tat funny naturally, sumore tat can make me laugh witout even trying to...tats the one.

2. Witty and Capable

i dun jus wan a boyfriend, i dun jus wan a lover. i wan a companion, sumore wit a personality like me, i like to learn new stuff...i'm a very curious person. thus my ideal guy would be one tat "knows it all"... nt stuck up, show off type "know it all"...but, smart n humble... well informed too...sumone tat will share any new knowlegde he learned wit me...doesn't matter if its jus about a movie or Simpsons or about mother nature...sumone tat will astound me with new things everyday...sumone tat i can communicate n relate to coz i talk alot...i wan a guy tat can tell me his thoughts, the whole picture...not sumone tat can only tell me bits n pieces n i'll have to figure it out myself!

3. understanding

i'm a dreamer wit alot of expectations in life... i wan peace n quiet but sumtimes i can be so noisy tat i can form a "one man band"... i wan stability n security, but sumtimes i wan to be in the lime light, taking risks n taking chances... i wan freedom, but i also wan to know tat if i turn my head around he'll be there wit me, sumwhere to go back to...sumwhere to hide when i'm afraid...i wan a guy tat will let me do watever stupid crap i wanna do, but if i ever fail he'll be there straight away with open arms, telling me that its ok...i wan sumone tat can understand my passion towards small animals n my love towards the simplicity of life... i wan sumone tat isn't afraid of changes because i welcome changes...my personality changes... i wan sumone tat will change wit me, grow wit me... supporting me... comforting me...understanding me n my dreams....

4. romantic n sweet

i'm okay wit suprises..i can live witout dem too...so, my ideal guy doesn't really have to be creative type... my definition of sweet n romantic is sumone tat listens to my words n is very sensitive... wat is sweet? wat is romantic? sumone tat noes my needs witout me telling him... sumone tat will do lil small sweet gestures jus because he cares... now tats sweet! sumone tat will turn the volumne down when he saw tat ur asleep no matter how much he likes the song...sumone tat will turn down the aircond when ur dozzing off n cover u with a blanket even if he's sweating like a pig..... sumone tat will always wait for you...even if he's walking in front, he'll turn around to check if ur there... sumone tat will take all your shopping bags from your hands jus to make your hands available for him to hold... sumone tat will leave u lil short notes when u fall sick or have an important meeting later...all this lil small things...tats wat makes the difference... sumone tat will get u watever u need witout u telling him... wat can i say? i wanna be pampered but i ain't gonna say it out...

5. "presentable" of course!

*ahem* i'm into dark guys btw...my close frens would noe tat... dark guys, broad shoulders, beautiful eyes, dazzling smile... so its more to a sporty look... but i oso dig guys wit glasses n angular jawlines...the type tat u can jus stare n be mesmerized when he's serious n burried in his work... but tats the "outer part"...its nthg VERY important...its important, jus not VERY VERY important... the most important part is i wan a guys tats ready to make new frens... i dowanna have TWO different lifes... my ideal guy would be one tat is ok wit the idea of hanging out wit MY frens n also alone time... i dun mean it like a handbag tats clings everywhere...i mean like sumone tat is sociable, i wanna hang out wit my frens? sure! he doesnt need to be "in the circle"... he jus needs to be "not totally out of the circle"...hehe....tough rite?

6. Patience

i'm emo this minute, den i'm hyper the next..i'm grumpy now, den i can be super duper happy later... i can be sleepy now but i may b jumping around the nex 5 mins... plus, i'm a very active person in my temple activities n girl guides... if he's in it wit me together, tat'll be the best...if he's not, he betta not hold me back from doin em coz i love em! seriously, if he isn't patient enuff, he would have gone bonkers within the 1st week!!

7. Cook

i cant cook a decent meal to save my life! i duneed a super pro chef here...jus need sumone tat wun starve me!! hehe.... if he can cook italian n bake, tat would be DA BOMB!!

8. uuhmmm...

the last one is abit hard to say...but its the most important wan... i wanna look into his eyes n melt....i wan to feel safe in his arms... even if i'm in deep trouble, if he's around, everything will turn out okay... i need security, i need assurance... i wan the warm fuzzy feeling when ever he say "hi" or whenever he hold my hands (preferably BIG hands)... i wanna feel butterflies in my tummy whenever i meet him even though we've been dating for years...tats the feeling i wan...

tats all....

told u tat its a bit TOO IDEALISTIC...but hey, its suppose to be PuuuUURFECT...

i cant tag 8 person coz i dun think i have 8 person reading my blog tat have their own blogs...

so i tag karen, loong n mandy!!for the sake of tagging em..betta go do ooo!!!

::enigma:: meltz...

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia