Sunday, June 18

:: wicked!! ::

wicked weekend...!! i loveeee it!!

went to school to meet sum old pals in school!! the girl guides hav masakan rimba!! woohoo!!! i gt all dirty n muddy...plus my face was covered wit ashes coz i was trying to keep the fire goin..hehe...the gud old days..miss school la...we did the claps n dance...miss dem all..i gav SK a lift back home...MY VERY !ST PASSENGGER ooooo!!! akakak....din tell her tat, later she freak out!! wahahah....

went to temple to settle the stage, CZ look so stressed after working the whole mornin till afternoon..i had to do smthg... so i dragged him out for lunch, wanted to get him out of the stressfull situation...akakak...we went for pizza wey!!! waaahhh..how i noe he suddenly craving for pizza...the poor fella belanja me soooo many meals d..luckily its all over now..if not...haihz...he's gonna waste toooo much time n money entertaining lil old me....sowweeeeee!!!

the concert rocked!!!! whoa...i was soooo freaking nervous, i dun tink i did my best though...1st,
my chinese sucked..2nd ly, soooooooooooo not natural....sowee dudes...kinda let down huh?? haihs...but other den me..i tink the rest was great...my parents came...so swwet of dem..this is the very 2nd time they came for my performance!! i feel so proud...like a lil kid on her bday!! the 1st time they came was my kindergarden sports day!! hehe....anyways, so nostalgic leaving KCBA again... i really miss my "family" there..i miss huggies from teacher L n C, LC, TZ, CN, CZ n soooo many ppl.....i miss the feeling...the whole sense of "belonging"...a very safe feeling...d feelin gtat i missed all tis while sooo badly....

anyways...its late...n tats all..i'll get the photos out soon...tata...

:enigma: crusing off...

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia