Monday, June 19

:: work!! ::

finally the concert is over...relieved?? of course!! but most of all...PROUD!!! this mayb nt b a big thing for other ppl..but for me...its a milestone...this project means alot : i'm attached to the temple again..its a brand new start...chong xin kai shi... ; i'm with my old frens again..CZ, TZ, CN, L!! T...so many of dem!! ; i finally came out from hiding... i faced it!! i went up n did my best... n i tink ppl start to take me seriously now.... no longer the short noisy gal...(although still short...n noisy..at times)

but now... my homework is killing me...i've piled up tooo much work!!!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
die!!!!!
i have:
1) typography font ass1
2) typography font 28thumbnails aka ass2
3) color wheel
4) book of color essay
5) grayscale illustration (killer!! i cant do it!! gonna redo again)
6) 50 pairs of eyes to draw sumore!!!! (rabun)

argh!!!!

:enigma:

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia