Wednesday, December 1

rain on me


i love rain.
i never quite get why ppl say "rain on me" as though its a bad thing.
I'm a water baby.
I admit to that.


I'm the kid whose mom would need to nag & yell
just to keep me out of the rain.
:)

"Dun play with the rain la!" she's say
"Dirty a! later fall sick a!" She'd add in
:D

High school was fun.
Bunch of jokers my friends were.
:D
I rmb rainy days where we'd all be running amok in the padang.
The boys after a muddy football game.
The screams, laughter & giggles.
The bruises from the wet towel/white shirt flicking.

I rmb being ambushed by the boys one day in form3.
Was "abducted" and forced out into the rain.
Literally.
Held against my will.
Outside in the rain.
With the 4 jokers.
I dun even know if I should scream or laugh.

Jumping on puddles on the way home.
Those were the days.

Though mom was never happy with my dirty baju kurungs.
teehee.

Even if it didn't rain.
That never stopped us from having fun.
We'd puncture our plastic bottle cap and spray water at each other.
water balloon fights.
Tap water fights in the toilet!
:p

ahhh...
those were the days.

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia