Tuesday, November 30

10 years from now.

Ok i would admit that I am a bit of a stalker.
I can stalk and dig up alot of stuff if i had the time to.

I'm just KEHPO liddat. I also dunno why.

But I was stalking my bro in law and sister last week.
They're in their early 30's.
:)
>> No i did not do it on purpose, you'll see the relevance soon as you read on. I promise

You see, as I was looking through their photos and tags, wall posts and well "wall activities" la.
I cant help but notice a few very familiar names & faces.
Names which I've head since i was a 6 yrs old.
Faces which would come over to our hse every CNY/gathering/birthdays etc.
A group of friends which they've met during HighSchool.

Now i shall not name mention. But i find it amazing, that a bond this strong can transcend and remain through out the years.
They went to high school together, lepak-ed together, went to form6, uni etc.
Now, ppl move on (thats what ppl always say).
But when my sis got married they were the brides maids & best mans (heng tais).
vise versa for them as well.

Just last CNY i found it so amazing that they still do their ritual CNY gathering/visiting.
The bunch of them, married or paktohing or single; with kids or just married.
They'd eat groundnuts, gamble alil, play some cards, drink and "talk cock" la!
A few of them even have kids of their own, who are btw around the same age as my niece & nephew!

These are the people who'd insist you fetch them on your 1st ride when you bought a car;
These are the people who you'd wanna introduce ur bf/gf to;
These are the people who'd throw your bachelor party;
These are the people who'd not only come for your wedding but help in every bit they can;
These are the people who'd be there anxiously waiting with their phones when you're delivering your 1st child in the hospital.
Not to say you're at any point remotely related at all.
But they are there none the less.
:)

I found it so heart warming.
I wish I'd have the blessing of that similar experience as well.
As naive or innocent they say highschool besties are, I happen to think they are friendship in the purest form.
Without an ulterior motive, with no bad intentions.

I wish we'll never break up.
I wish we'll still be there for each other.
I wish we can complain about boyfriends to each other.
I wish we can bitch about work together.
I wish we can be "aunties" & "see lai" together.
I wish we'll grow old together.

i love my cartoonz.
:)

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia