Thursday, September 3

HDU

Yehyeh is out of ICU (Intensive Care Unit).
Doc prescribed meds to ease the conditions h
owever the issue now is that they still don’t know what was wrong in the 1st place.
*sigh

I went to the 4floor HDU (High Dependency Unit) to see him yday.
It relieves me so to see him smile;
to hear him talk (in his adorable toothless way) about the nurses;
to see him smile and laugh
as he was telling us about the nurse who insisted
to have him bathed at 11pm last night.
As we listened attentively to him about the nurse who had to OT to teman him switch wards;
and that he ate chicken soup and barley after so many days on drips,
I felt relieved… yes.
But deep down I’m still worried
as the fact that the docs have yet to diagnose why it happened in the 1st place.
Maybe I’m thinking too much?
I just don’t want him to have to go through this again.

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia