Thursday, February 12

day 4 aint that bad! :)

tho it was indeed an emo night.
however, talking to a bunch of frens really did help.
alot.
some of dem i never taught would be so nice, sweet n caring.
thanks ya... to the bunch of unexpected ppl who sayangs me.
yunno who u are *winks*

sorry people.
i noe i made u guys worry.
perhaps its withdrawals la...
after being with a person for so long, i kinda got use to it.
it felt like a sudden emptiness, hilang tempat bergantung. *lalalala.

after 4 days, things sort of grew into perspective.
altho i still get the sudden urge of wondering wat in the world is he doing.
but i've made peace with myself.
i noe it was gonna happen.
i noe why it happen.
and infact it wasnt a ugly breakup.

everything happens for a reason, regretfully things din work out between us.
but at least it din get any worst.
:)

i'm proud to say. "i've thought it through." :)
things didn't work out between us. i get it. we've tried.
we're still frens. i'm blessed its still like that.
breaking up doesnt mean that we've stop caring. we'll do fine. we've gt each other.
:)
maybe....just maybe we might sumhow work things out again as a pair.
but it isnt now nor would it be in the very near future.

lets just give it a rest.
let it be.
for me to focus more on my family and my studies and of course my life.
and for him to work out his work, his career and his directions.
its a good decision. now looking at it with a clear mind.

now its time to pick myself up and continue walking.
to try accepting him again as my best friend. (nt very hard wert!)

i'm proud to grade myself today wit a 70%!
:)

*breath * *breath deep*
in time... it will be better.
in time... it will be fine.

:)

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia