Friday, January 23

asses.

asses.
buntut.
yup.
buttocks.
some are sexy.
believe me.

of all ppl. if u noe me personally.
you'll noe that i have this thing of look at ppl's butts.
:)

i can even categorize them!
the bouncy ones, the perky ones, the oh-so firm ones. and of course the takde buntut wan la!
wahahha.
yala...damn disgusting rite me?

hey. call me disgusting of watever u wan.
i'm a fan of nice asses.

but theres this one thing that turns me off EVERYTIME!!!

asscracks
i noe the photo sucks but its the best i can get.

HELLO PEOPLE!!!
ASSES ARE NICE. but keep them inside ur pants la!!!!
i walk around everywhere its like 40% of the people around me are having sum sort of ass parade.
i cant stand it la.
wanna like jus puke! O.O

c'mon la.
cleavages are good. show me.
but pls pull up ur pants.
its so gross.
I DO NOT WANNA BE STARING AT HALF OF UR BLOODY BARE BUNTUT WHEN U STAND UP IN FRONT OF ME LA.

have sum decency.
dem low rise/low cut jeans are hot.
but those buttocks hanging outside the jeans.
so not hot okay~

=.="

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia