Tuesday, March 11

think think

so many things running in my brain yet i cant seem to be able to resolve it.
quote
it feels like everyone in the world is trying to trample me.
and it's like i'm supoose to *battle* it out....
i have to keep telling my self.
I AM CHAMPION! I AM THE CHAMPION!!!
unquote

tat about explains everything la...

anyhoo...
congrats siewkuan for her 2A 2A- in her stpm...
my darling sayang lui lui memang so geng...
hor...???

akakak...

but besides tat.
i have my public relations exam tml.
and i have media law on thurs...
a defamation (fitnah) case to analyse and report about.
i have a final proposal for research methodology due thurs too.
hw fun~
and me obligation to the college (scholarship work) isnt done yet.
hmmmm...

i still have nt written my resume...
i have not found an intern company.

jior...
lagging nye...

updates on some work.
last 2 weeks advertising photography (watches)
tday's advertising photography (jewelery)

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia