Tuesday, February 12

shrinking circle

happy chinese new year


why this year angpao macam tak cukup?


haih...

i miss my friends...


napek! wat happen to all my guy friends???!!!



ish.... brudder konon.... all my macho macho guy friends lari liao!!!
*may need to find new ones...*


i'm worried bout my yehyeh....


i hate goodbyes....
*henry..... will miss u like shit la...*
no more lala cheesecake seefuu~


haih....


valentines is around me corner....


why am i worried again???



naaah... he's working... i wont be seeing him la....



gosh i hate leo drama~~~




y must ppl always be sooooooooo frustrating??


nt like i step on their tail oso....
*u where pain now???? quit bugging me!!!*


all these last minute preparation....
ppl expect u to always be on "standby" mode....


haih...



LEO's having a charity event soon...
in march....
it'll be at taylors....



do come...




i helped....




gosh...


random ramblings...


i cant sleep again.....



ish.....




nites....

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia