Wednesday, January 16

advertising photography


my class mates...well..part of em~

allie with her product...

piggie allie snorkling~

colourfulnye~

in the end...we figured that allies product sooooo interesting...
we all took a shot at it! *grins*

darrell...pronye~

my shot...

my own product shooting..


lazy~ *photo from darrell.* looks like i'm hiding under the table or smthg.


advertising photography
  • one of the few classes you can have liying down in the aircond studio or snuggled in the couch.
  • its an interesting class...
  • i get to take off my shoess and run around barefoot too!!!
  • me likey...


3 comments:

hEnRy said...

nice photo shots...
all the best there

Alice See S.Y said...

hey ladehhh...hows thing going?..

oh my god..i love your shot..nice..
=)

Asstounding kukubird said...

allie looks fat in dat photo....good shot caryn.....wakakkakakakakakakkakakaa

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia