Saturday, July 7

what have i been doing?!

my finals....
copywriting finals.




























art direction finals (sambal belacan advertisment)























after that....
all curled up!!!!
even tho its only for a night....temporary wan la!!!
jing tzer came over to fulfill my dreams of having curls!!!
whoopdedoooo!!!
I SYOK AHH!!!!
teehee... so i went from this

to this....















after that...of course there was the
cartooon 4-1 gathering
watched a movie.














we had pizza.








went to starbucks.
i like this wallpaper!!!
bought me a new pumps-wedges!!!
then there was the KCBA gathering...
one of my friend kelly is goin to penang liao...
haih....USM....

5gurls.....






2guys....







signing off!

-3niGma-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

luv the new look...

-3niGma- said...

oooooo
tqtq~!

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia