Sunday, June 17

shriveled up and dry

times like these i feel so lost.
i know i'm not suppose to be emo right now..
but... just a bit down laaaarrr.....
life's a roller coaster aint it?
my temper too...
i come to find that i'm a bad person.
i seem to be lashing out my anger on other people a little too often...
its not good.
i found out tday.
i suck at being someone's pelampung.
i'm unreliable.
i'm always not there.
i'm nvr punctual.
it's odd.
in fact, i lost to 4 sticks of cigarettes tday.
(at least thats wat i felt this morning)
someone who quit smoking rather go smoke 4 fags than to actually call me!

how pathetic is that?
i hate smokers who tells me PROBLEMS drive them to smoke.
i still think its an lame excuse.
and i feel worthless right now.
like zilch.
end of the sem coming.
somehow i fell fry and tired.
felt as tho i've guven all i have and had the life sucked right out of me.

-3niGma-
oh weelll.... one more week to go!

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia