Tuesday, May 29

emo.

maybe i am a geek.
yea... mayb i am.
i'm jus not as good as u.
well organized.
i'm sorry.
i know my bad mood n emo self has been really pissing u off.
i'm sorry.
i get jealous sometimes.
espeacially now.
because u are better than me in so many ways.
i know i'm competitive.
n sometimes the kiasu-ism in me just sucks.
i wanted to watch pirates n shrek so badly.
but this weekend made me realise that i might not make it this sem.
my attendance rate is not prefect.
i'm passing up work which i myself am not confident in.
so i decided to screw "balance"...
i decided its time to pick up my act.
no more fooling around.

but it hurts.
seeing u so well off.
i know...
its unfair of me to say such word.
i'm just jealous.
n kiasu.

i'm sorry.
believe me.
i'm dissappointed in myself.

:: enolaebotemitdeeni ::

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me perasan but somehow the movies part got me sitting straight... girly, you're great. you just dont know it. trust me. do you know sometimes i feel the same way... i'm not good enough. heck, you always tell me 'the grass is always greener on the other side' indeed, its true. we pergi watch movies during our sem break! i dont care. i think my work worse. i guess i'm probably the only one who knows how to read the code. *hugs. me too. *loves, nerd. oh yeah. i'm the one with the psycho ex boyf. not to mention the person in denial... *winks. so, dont be sorry... you're better than most.

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia