Saturday, May 19

belated bday wishes!!!

i was blessed since very little.
as i had someone i can look up to.
she is my friend,
she is my teacher,
she is my family,
she is my buddy,
she is like my sister,
*so i have THREE sisters!*
she is actually my cousin.
she is Karen Siah!
i wasnt very close to my sisters as we are many years apart.
but all these years of growing up,
i was never alone.
because i had YOU!
i love our sleepovers when we were kids.
we even use to bath together.
the nights staying up talking about boys.
till the aircond automatically shuts off at 3am.
those brightly colored homemade popsicles.
making keychains from knotted strings.
anual family trips!
diary writing
beautiful poems.
hand-me-down dresses.
i loved them all.
you were the one who taught me about growing up.
you were the one to taught me to never be afraid.
you made me realise that that being a girl isnt a limitation.
you made me realise that girls can make a difference.
you made me choose to be one of them.
you made me realise that a girl can be so much more.
girls doesnt have to be soft.
girls need not be weak.
you taught me that its ok to be different.
that we need not change wat we are to fit in.
you are really one of a kind,my dear!
independent.
observant.
strong.
caring.
smart.
loving.
responsible.
sweet.
daring.
sensitive.
courageous.
gentle.
sporty.
understanding.
outgoing.
elegant.
and the list goes on and on and on.
As we observe your birthday now,
Your cake and gifts don't matter much.
These common things aren't really you,
Ribbons, paper hats and such.

We celebrate a person who
Brings happiness to everyone,
Someone who gives more than she gets,
And fills our lives with joy and fun.

So Happy Birthday, and many more!
We hope you make it to a hundred and two,
Because we cannot even dream
What life would be like without you.

theres this little thing that i found out while doin this post.
we werent as close as we were anymore.
so many photos were in the film format when we were kids.
but i come to find that our recent photos seem so rare.
its nt that we grew apart.
its just that we have our different lifes to live.
theres one thing that never did change, never has changed, never will change.
you are you.
and you will always be there.
muacks!!!
happy 21st birthday karen!!!!


-3niGma-

2 comments:

galnexdor said...

haha...goodness yen, this is so sweet...thanks a lot...really...

where in the world did u get all those pics wei...haha...:)

thanks again...*xoxo*

-3niGma- said...

sayang sayang...
the pic from my album laaaa...
akakak...but some from ur bloggie n multiply loooo.....

akakaka...
*hugs!*

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia