Wednesday, April 25

tagged!!

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Caryn
Birth Date : 2nd June 1988.
Current Status : erm.... "taken"?
Eye Colour : dark brown
Right of lefty : rightttyyyy!!!

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Cina Moiiiii
My Fears : being alone
My Weaknesses : urrm... broad shouldered, big, macho dudes? woot! akakka... *ahem* erm... DOGS would be my worst weakness.
My Perfect Pizza : no pineapples pls... more meat, more mushrooms! POUR the CHEEEESE!!!!

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : din sleep last night... shit! wat time now?!
My bedtime : generally... i sleep ALL THE TIME if i can.
My most missed memory : highschool days.. ponteng to the form 6 blocks... water fights!!!

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke : COKE laaaaaaaaaaaaa....
McDonald's or Burger King : McD
Single or grouped dates : Single... i prefer alone time unless the other groupies are special peeps then ok lo!
Adidas or Nike : Nike... definitely
Tea or Nestea : Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Choco latttteee
Cappuccino or Coffee : Coffee

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : no.
Curse : erm.... abit.. quitting... quiiiitttingggggg!!!
Take a shower : du~uh!!!
Have a crush : eh? LOLX!
Think you've been in love : haha...do the math!
Go to school : in college la...
Want to get married : urm.. guess so...
Believe in yourself : teehee... i keep trying to tell myself that.. aint working babeh!

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : yep!
Gone to the mall : of course!! swt!!
Been on stage : yes
Eaten sushi : oooo... yummm... yessss!!!
Dyed your hair : yaaaa....

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game :erm... yea... but i was on a lucky streak!!!
Changed who you were to fit in : hell noooo!

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING
To be married : err.... 28? 29?

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY...
Best eye colour : hmmm... black or brown? dun care, as long as nt sleepy eyes! i like big eyes!
Best hair colour : the natural one... dark brown i presume...
Short hair or long hair : short please...

DLAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : copying the tag from lydia!!!
Hour ago : jus gt back home... errr... taking off my clothes? kicking off my shoes?!
4.5 hours ago : baru habis art direction... in a mood to bitch bout CERTAIN sumone!!!
1 month ago : tak ingat la!!!!!! 26th march... what the crap was i doin?
Year ago : erm..... getting to know new frens in coll??!! akakakak

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : bloody RED!!!
I feel : HOT!!!! y klang so freak arse hot?
I hate : lazy ppl tat can put up hell of a great act!
I hide : eh? errm..... my lacy pink thongs?
I miss : cartoonz hang out time!!
I need : to bath right noooowww!!! daddy!! come out!! i wanna bath!!!

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
mandy
stephy
nash
chee shin
ke xin

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia