Wednesday, April 25

middle of the night

in the middle of the night.
staring at the screen with my tear washed eyes.
hopeless.
speechless.
i jus wanted to type it all out.
i can hear u crying on the other side.
u r as lost as i am.
feeling deserted and abandoned.

u tell me tat i look happier with him....
u tell me tat u can nvr give me wat i need....
u tell me tat mayb he's a better fit?
u tell me tat he comes from the same world i did...
so does it mean tat he'll make me any happier?

all of the sudden...
these few months were...
full of insecurities...
full of instabilities...
when will it end?
anytime...
feels like it...
theres not closure...

mayb u tink too much...
mayb it'll pass...
mayb its jus jealousy...
mayb its just a phase...
i dunno....

it'll nvr be the same again...
for the better? or the worst?

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia