Tuesday, April 3

emo roller coaster

allie's quote jus hit the jackpot...
but if its a roller coaster....
why arent there any UP'S yet?

i dunno la....
i spent my sleepless nights haunting ppl's blogs...
*sorry peeps!*
and it jus makes it even worst for a fact tat everyone's hyper as cherry!

anyways...

kancil's flat again... repeat AGAIN!!
sum idiot gotta stop stalking me n messing wit me cars...
its starting to freak me out...

car broke down on my way to coll tday...
class suppose to end at 1pm... i ended up at home at around 5pm!

tday gt group work...
and i was left out... like du~uh!
haih... so yea... no group...
n betty n allie gt stuck wit "laichee" as their new group mate...

i'm always happy n cheerful in college. at least i try.
i put on my mask and put on my best show to coinvince the world that....
i can do it. and there's nthg wrong wit me.
the problem wit me?
i feel to much.

its time to practice the beautiful act of "jus staying on the surface".

i've decided to stop moppin and start swallowing.
no use wallowing in my own sadness.

so wat if i'm crying at night?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm...well practically u're getting more downs then normal these days...n the only time i'm serious (which i dun really like 2 b) is when u're down n emo so that i can gather my thoughts n hopefully lift ur spirits up a lil...it's not lik i can see u everyday like the good old days n make u smile of laugh or curse or bite haha...i guess wats left to say is wahat doesn't kill u only makes u stronger. Ryn, u're as tough as dimonds and as pweety as 1 too...if u ever need some1 to talk to...well u know my number...although it's usually me calling 2 check up on u..

Anonymous said...

those lifeless people playing pranks on you should just reflect on emselves! no life. sides, thats just low. anyway, there are ups. you just havent had em yet. trust me. i'm sure okay. have faith! remembering what you always tell me... hang on, girl. stay strong cause you're indeed tough enough for the downs. i know you are one tough cookie! but if you need to cry at times, its perfectly okay. cause we're here for you. and you know which number to buzz. doesnt matter what time. most importantly, stay happy. keep your spirits up! dont use the mask if you dont want to. we're good with it. oh yeah. i adore my new group mate. gosh. darn funny! *huuugs.

-3niGma- said...

awwww...benjy said i'm pweety... sounds like the yellow annoying bird in looney toons but hey! i'll take it! muaahahahah.... since when u serious la ben... cramping ur style dude!!

serious?? laichee nice ka?? hmm... den me how?? allieeeee dun for get me wo... hmm... we shud start mingling outside our tiny circle... teehee...

Anonymous said...

well good to know at least i have some sort of style ^^ there r times 2 b me n times when i hav 2 be slightly more than a fren 2 u when u need it

Anonymous said...

uhm, i said it was funny. not nice??? anyway, i loveee our tiny circle! *smilesss. nothing wrong. i actually dont fancy lai chee. gosh.

-3niGma- said...

akakak...straightforward nye allie!! wahahah... *hugs!!!

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia