Saturday, March 31

blog trespassed!!

JUS WHEN U TOT TAT THE BLOGGIE IS YOUR ONLY SALVATION....
JUS WHEN U TOT TAT BLOGGIE GT NO POLITICS....

ish....
tak suka!!

some idiot/idiots is spamming me blog real bad...
geram... tak suka...
i cant even use back my old nick...
*or mayb i'm sleep walking? and i happen to love to curse while sleeping?*
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
spilt personality....
scaaaarriieee...

neways...
gt too much...
i dun even noe whose who...
plus i have loaaaads of work to do.....
soooooooooooooooooo....
cbox tempo no more!!
feel free to put down comments tho.....
*at least i can screen thru tat wan*

the eeerie part of my week....
some one let out the air of my kancil's tyres tat day!!!
i went to coll for copywriting...
and i balik wit one flat tyre...
i found out only when i reached home!!
i tot "waliu!! pancit ka??!""
then i brought to the work shop...
uncle tested say no leak...!!!
yeeeeeerrrr....
tak suka!!!

akakaka...
neways....
byk the kerja mao buat...

1) presentation skills assignment on Macau nex week...(anyone wit extra brochures?? i NEED!!)
2) teachers wedding on 7-04-07
3) copy writing assignment due 9-04-07
4) teachers ipoh ceremony on 13/14-04-07
5) art direction presentation on 19-04-07
6) cheng meng in Johor tis weekend.
7) oh!! and moral gt 2 essay!!!

whoa... kerja so the byk!!
haih....
stressed....


it bugs me that u care,
how u always give me tat face.
it bugs me tat caring for me has brought so much trouble for u.
how u go all out, do extra work, waste so much time, waste so much effort.
jus for me.
but u being so tired and all...
noticed tat u've never ever yelled at me nor have u ever throw ur bad mood at me?
while i unconsiously hurt ur feelings again and again and again?
heven't u ever tot tat... mayb its not worth it?



amah.... i missed u sooooo much...
and i stil am...
i tot tat mayb after ur bday i would feel better...
but i'm feeling worst...
ever worst than before...
wat am i suppose to do?
i find myself staring at walls....
think of u...
i cant sleep at night...
tearing everytime ....

:: 3niGma ::

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haihz...can't believe ppl would stoop so low n disturb u...

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia