Wednesday, February 7

i could've died tday

i was tired...
i woke up at 5am...
i was having fever n a massive headache...
it was a long day....
i was driving back home...
food bazaar was tiring....
preparing the food in the morning was worst....
it was 4.30pm...
everything was done.....settled.
i was driving back on the highway....
it was a very hot afternoon....
the sun was in my eyes.....
the radio was on sooooo loud......
it was "moneymaker" by ludachris n pharrel...
i was at the middle lane....
i was following a kia carens......
and there was a wira behind me....
the speed limit was 80km/j....
i was at the middle lane....
i was driving around 80...90...80....
then i can hear this lorry speeding near....

it was a treler....
he was fast....
he tried to cut into the middle lane....
the wira behind me cut out n fled....
the carens in front of me picked up speed n fled....
i was left there....
he was inching nearer....
and nearer....
i cut out to the third lane....
apparently the treler din stop at the middle lane...
he wanted to get to the fast lane....
i couldnt go any faster....
he's getting nearer....
closer n closer...
i inched to wards the right....
hit my accelerator to the max....
i was goin at 130 edi...
the treler was barely inches from me....
i tried slowing down so that the treler could cut my way....
100....
85.....
80........
then there was a "bump"....
and a loud crash....
my stearing lost control...
i hit the devider.....
my car went on top of it....
i tried pulling back the wheels ....
i could see the cars from the opposite side...
i knew i couldnt risk goin to the opposite....
i pulled my stearing to the left....
with all the might i have....
the car came back down ....
it landed on my left tires.....
i tot the car was gonna flip....
i screamed......................................................
and it caught back its balance....
the right side landed on the floor....
i was hurled to the left...
my head hit the window....
and i sat there...
speechless....
i slowly moved my car to the left side of the lane....
switched on the hazzard lights....
my shoulders ached....
my head bruised.....
i opened the door....
it wouldnt bundge.....
so i crawled to the passenger side....
i opened the door...
and i couldnt recognise my car....
the front was beyond recognition....
the front right tires and rimm was banged up...
the front left was flat....
so was the back right....
the car was crooked...
the doors couldnt work....
i took out my phone....
"daddy.... i hit the devider..."

the rest was a blurr as i sat in my dad's car....
the tow truck came....
kancil went to the mechanic....
i din say a word...

....
......
.........
...........

i reached home...
and i went upstairs....
locked the door n i sat in the corner of my room....
tat few seconds played back in my brain....
again n again...
i could've jus died.....
tears came....
i couldnt stop dem...
i was scared....
i was hurt....
scratches n cruises.....
i cried....
the day is dark now...
so is my room....
i couldn't help it....
i need to let it out.....

i could've died tday....

my arm...


my back...
my thighs...
:3niGma:

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia