Friday, February 9

either save me or kill me rite now.

finals is nex week.... and everything has to be done by wed.
aM3 cxame tday.... the usual... she did her stuff... she passed up.
and she left.... even BT finished most of her work....

i dunno...
its complicated...
the stuff running in my brains....
thoughts which i cant control....
the past which i can never change...

wat am i suppose to do?
wat can i do when i'm popping painkillers every 4 hours...?
wat can i do when i find myself being pushed aside?
wat can i do when i find myself being useless...?
total incompetence...
useless...

i cant sit up straight for more than 3 hours...
i need 7 hours to finish one assignment...
emotions n feelings? i dunno... they dun matter much anymore....
i dunno if i gotta retake my drawing concept...
i'm nt sure if i'm gonna finish my graphic design...

i find myself being numb....

and ppl tell me they're depressed....
i wanted to shout back... "try me"...
if i couldn'y make it this time...
if i couldnt pull thru....

it's gonna be the end of the line for me....

so kill me now n kill me fast...

3 comments:

apoapsis-angel said...

wah girl... dont die ok dont die... i havent met u yet =(((. then after that we die together ok? =D heheheh kidding. dont la so stressed. taking painkillers for wat o? =(((. and and... relax, breathe in, breathe out... tell yourself u can do this! and take your time to do whatever u can in the amount of time given. dont worry, life is not about rushing ler =\... though sometimes we have no choice. just give it your best shot, dont let these assignments pull u down girl, life is soo much more than that. gogogo! gambateh yo! u can do it *hugs*. dont stress ok! thats the most impt thing.

galnexdor said...

hey babes...

heard abt ure accident...am so glad ure okay...dont think so much about it k? it happens...korkor can tell u about his traumatic incident also last time...just be glad ure alive...

don't pressure ureself...life's too short for that...have fun, kick back, enjoy ure course, ure classes, ure friends, ure surroundings...

life is a challenge by choice...if u want it to be difficult, u can...if u don't, then dont...:)

-3niGma- said...

if i faied to finish...
i'll lose my scholarship...
if i finished, and its bad...
i'll still lose my scholarship....

i doubt watever shit i'm producing now can get me a 3.5 cgpa min to maintain my scholarship.

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia