Wednesday, January 3

holidays, christmas and new year...

sorry... tday its jus a normal post... :: was it meant to be? :: will continue soon enough... mayb a week? akakakka...


owhkaaaay... updates!!!



christmas was funky! we had the "secret santa" at me uncles place... someone got me a pair of funklicious leaf motived ear rings!! i dun hav ear rings THAT big... but they're pretty... so i figured, "heck its a new year comin! try smthg new den!" ....after brandy and wiskies... afew beers and champagn... i went to mp's hse for our sleep over!!


cArToOn$ sleepover!!

i havent seen them in ages... it was jus the 5 of us... kc, sk, ws, mp and me!doing crappy kiddo stuff like chasing each other around, getting wasted n drunk wit beers... whacking nachos and pringles like they were sum healthy food... drank rootbeer like it was oxygen to live... so yea... it was prettywhackky!! we watched emo shows like Just Like Heaven, farney shows like Confession of a Teenage Drama Queen and of course lovey dovey shows like Cinderella Story (gosh! Chad Micheal Murray is HAWT!!)..... tz dropped by for a while around 2am after helping out at his friends place... he looked like *honestly* crap! tired and sickly, sleepy n sick... not in his best shape at all...had to kick him out a.s.a.p coz it was getting weird... n he's starting to look green...no he wasnt drunk... he had fever and was really really really lack of sleep....

but anyways, we continued our siaoness till around 5.30am... den one by one we all K.O-ed...
ws slept 1st, knocked out cold like a rock! we shifted her whole matress to the side n she din even budge! den mp oso slept, boy did she went fast! it was like "snap!" she's gone! kc n sk n me talked for abit... den kc slept too... we were talking den all of the sudden there was no reply from kc's side...we even tried poking her! sk n i... we talked n talked... we talked till around 6.30 den sk's tummy was getting upset due to the beer so we went n sit at the kitchen... we continued till 7.30am!! after that we weren't sleepy anymore!!! we walked out of mp's hse n went running around playing at the playground nearby! we came back around 9... no one was up... THEN we sleep... n we woke up at 2pm!

i do wonder sumtime if we're drifting apart. its hard to know. we seemed close. yet when we think about it. some of us arent tat close at all. there are those tat we are close to.mp n me. mp n ws. kc n sk. sk n me. but the rest? i dunno. mp said ws hasnt changed much.but i disagree. we all changed. the only thing tat ws din changed much was, she is still like a stranger to me. she's been like tat since we separated class. its odd coz our whole gang seemed to close. when ppl ask me bout sk n mp, i cant tell dem everything. but when ppl ask me about ws, i'll go... erm... "she studying in inti lo... business.." end of conversation. wat ever happened to the gurl who use to bug me on the latest fashion. and the gurl who would chat wit me bout her relationship wit her bf... the form2 gurl who use to sit in front of me and turn around just to bug me! its weird how ppl change. we do sometimes witout knowing it. i've became less tomboy-ish, mp became less banana-ish, kc was caught up wit waaay too much work, sk was more open up but ws, she's still feels far to me... n it hurts me to think about it.

reminizing the past mayb i shudn't.

new years...
when the whole wide world was celebrating, mp was at one utama, my sis wasat bukit tinggi, mom n dad even went out. and i stayed at home in my room, doin my marketing assignment. pathetic. ppl say to celebrate the new year with your loved one. if that is so, N must have loved me alot coz he was my1st caller in year 2007. weird huh? and THEN ppl ask, wheres ur bf wo? well, i'll say ... "urm... out?" ish... stop asking la...

i wanted to be by ur side on the last minute of 2006 and the 1st of 2007.
but i couldn't.


hellooooo 2007!
01/01/2007.... hellooooooo year 2007! mummy and daddy n sis went to kuala selangor for dinner n fireflies. i was stuck at home coz i gotta do my photoassignment n i need to giv my slr back to mp a.s.a.p... tz picked me up at 7pm.i packed my slr n films n digicam n tripod n hopped on his avanza. we went for dinner at pizza hut! being wit him was easy, i can eat all i wan! n heck, he's seened worst! we ordered pizza (stuffed crust), speggeti, mushroom soup, n bread! the table was so packed we gotta stack up out used plates! it was hilarious! we were stuffed n full... he drove me to the palace road in klang town. for those who arent from klang, its the road that leads to the selangor sultan's palace. its up the hill. long windy road in the middle of town where the road lights were never dimmed. the trees by the road were lighted wit christmas lights n deco lights. it was beautiful. the palace road was lead to a small park in the middle of town. there was a huge fountain with lights and everywhere was red n yellow lights(selangor ma)... dimmed orange lights in thetrees n in the fountain. it was breath taking. after i finished my photos( partly...jus the ones i wanted) we jus sat there in front of the fountain.

living in klang for so many years, i've never noticed how beautiful this part of town was. (only this part of town, the rest is crap okay? jus coz its near the palace!) i never noticed how much i loved water especially at night! i never noticed how chilly a night in the city can be and i've never noticed how warm ur hands are. i never did noticed how ired u looked under the lights, and yet u were smiling jus watching me fumble with my gadgets and tripods.i never noticed how my head fits right above ur shoulders and i never noticed how head fits right at ur chest when we hug. i never noticed how you part ur hair to ur left n ur hair is always buggingur eye. i did noticed tat night that u were smiling all the time. n i noticed tat u like the smell of my shampoo. i noticed that when u break too fast, u'd put ur left arm right across to hold my shoulder down. i know i have my limits and i thank you for not treating me like u treat the rest. i know i have my over-high boundaries and i thank youfor nt pushing me. muacks!


dont mind me... i'm jus emo-ing...

:3niGma:

2 comments:

nasH said...

there thre honey....dont be too sad...im glad i called u :) love yah...tc n god bless

-3niGma- said...

awwwww.... how sweet... thx hun... u dun play too much at TCSJ a....
take care... jaga jaga...

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia