Monday, August 28

*kiki*

despite the major drag n let down of tdays so called "scholars luncheon"...my day was guuuuuuuuuud!!!

z came to pick me up this morn...wahahha... he owes me my "birthday package" since forever!!! so went i gt up into his car this morn... *woot!!! me loves me pressies!!! *sorry ya..my psyco camera and its psyco dates!!*



neways...yea...he dropped me off at coll...coz i had the scholars thingy...den he went on to do sum of his "stuff" in sunway... met up at 1smthg...den we're off for lunch!! in the car wit z was pure psyconess lerr!!! listening to him in the car..singing to songs he dun even noe d meaning..jus plain psyco!! *der piao* the fun times... its all like "deja vu" again...akakakka...

we ate at CAFF...

ooo...i went there like only once n the WILD MUSHROOM SOUP gt me hooked on to it!!! mmmmm...simply mouth watering..i stuffed in my lunch till the max!!! it was like waaaaay up to my throat!!! the ambience was great..dimmed lights...oldies... painting everywhere....we sat there till the peeps in the restaurant wanted to close shop n balik d...akakak...we jus sat there n chat...old skool lingo, we use to call it "talk cock"...wahahah... laughing n chuckling away... bout our old frens... bout R n LY...everything... the gud times.. n coll...drawing n figures!!! everything... den history...n our past...hahahah...

we had a thing, it din worked out.
so wat? those r memories tat i'll never forget.
i wouldn't trade anything in my life to have it any other way
my past, made me what i am now.
to tell u d truth....
i'm fucking proud of em!!


it was fun babe...do it more often soon ya?
cheerio!
:strawberry*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who drew that?? :D

-3niGma- said...

z= zabedee lerr...
akakak...
babe..u becoming papaya gurl lerr!!! intimidating betul!!!

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia