Sunday, August 27

*ahem*

interesting day tday....wahahahha....

din noe tat tday gt no dharmma class....so...woke up early n went to temple jus to find it empty...wahahahha.... but the prefects were having their meeting...sooooo...we (tz n me) jus crashed it!! wahahhaha.... CZ said i lost weight!!! wahahahhah....syok-nye~! wahahaahah...muahahahha....couldnt stop smiling thw whole day!!! wahahahha....uahahahha.....CZ...CZ... u really crack me up!!!

gave my girl guide uni away tday...so the emo when i was packing em this mornin....*sob sob* emo!! nomore girl guiding...the "pemimpin muda" oso i no longer hear anything from em d...haih...so the sad...my green shirt...my blue skirt n pants..paling emo was giving away my blue skarf!!! boohoo!!!! went to SK's hse to pass her the uni's n to collect my cd's...woohoo!! lee hom aint tat bad... cute too...*now TAT, ladies n gentleman, is wat i call a WICKED hot hot HOTTIE!!!* ahahaha....*lalalal~

my dinner was.... SUCKY!! yea..u read me...S.U.C.K.Y. dinner...literrally.... akakka... it was sucky gud though...we had "balitong" a.k.a "siputiong"...the hardest seafood available in my vocab to eat!! we had to suck the meat out of the trumpet looking shells!!! mom was eating darn fast...she whacked like 30 in half an hour while i have only 7 on my plate tat was empty... 2nd sis was even hilarious..she only managed 3!!! wahahahah... out of 15 failed attempts... wahahhaha...it was undeniable delicious...but we sucked till my head when "ooozy" n 2nd sis's face went blue...we were like laughing n chuckling all the way!! wahahah....

now..i'm sitting topless in front my pc... FYI its freaking hot here, my room feels like an oven! doin my typo assignment till my eyes wanna pop out!!

cheerio!!
:3niGma;

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia