Wednesday, June 14

:: pissed!! ::

tday was bad...wonder y i keep having bad days...haihs...when will it end???
my day started rocky...woke up in the morning n got yelled at by my mom straight away! wat did i do? APPARENTLY, i was SUPPOSE to help her wit smthg...which she din even tell me wat!! GGrrggrrr.... and so the emofying day started...
i changed n ate n when to the train station...waited for 1 hour n 30mins....guess wat? "tren ke sentul mengalami masalah teknikal and tertangguh buat sementara waktu"....GGrrrggrrr....1hour n 30mins!! under the freaking hor weather...wit the HUGE portfolio!! n no train!!
reached coll late...zoned out as usual wit aM3's geng...haihs..plus, i'm emo...so everyone jus ticks me off...dunno y...and my "emo-ness" is ticking aM3 off too...hehe...BT teman me lo...haihs...poor girl so scared of me coz i emo...i was suppose to go to BT's hostel to finish up the concert's poster...den found out tat i left it on my study table!!! AARRGGHH!!!!
the only highlight of my day would b ironically....class!! we were learnin bout "scale" tday..yunno..d 1:25...1:125...1:100...nisbah..tat sort of thing la... i finished early tday! manage to finish tday's work in time...so happy!! but when i packed n was on the way out of the classroom...i noticed tat everyone else's was super duper gud!! like soooo creative gud!! sum did logos, sum did grafitti...all i did was block letters!! ish...feel like a bloody idiot...!!ish!!
anyhoo...EW gav me a lift to the ktm...did i mention tat i was left wit RM0.60 after buying the plastic A3 files?? hehe...suddenly broke!! wahaha....so yeah...went on the train and headed home...
reached teluk gadong station in one piece!! yeah..den called my dad..he said he cant make it...but my sis is at home..so ask me to call her...i called her...she picked up...she said "ya..." den she hung up!! watthecrap??so i walked home...had to stop like 8 times on the way coz the portfolio was too heavy n d handle wasn't making it easier...my fingers practically turned purple when i reached home!!
reached home...door was locked...yelled my lungs out ..no one answered...waited outside wit my dogs till dad came home!! went upstairs...my sis was sleeping....she still is sleeping btw...GGGrrgrrr.....


:enigma:

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia