Wednesday, June 14

: china sifu :

i finally couldn't stand d pain!!
took B's advice...oso my dad's advice...n oso mom's advice...and alot off other ppl's advice..i went to check out my back prob...
after afew "ccrraackkkkkk!!" and "uuummpphhh!!!"...and a lil acupunture wit huge sucktion cups...i came back like this...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the sifu said tat due to old injuries when i was young...*keep falling down on my butt!! wat can i say..i was n stil am a klutz!* i've wounded my lower back thus leading to smthg he calls a "weak knee"...i can walk n suddenly feel numbness in my left knee n jus fall down...!! den due to bad posture n obvious hunchback...i've twisted my upper back...uhmmm...he used the work "distorted my upper back"...sound soooo "yyiieerrr!!"....
he attempted to adjust my back to its original way...whoa..i din noe my body can bend sooooo much...i actually saw my left feet off my right shoulders..."crraaacckkk!!!"....
i went out of the room crying...it hurts like crap!! it scares the ghost out of me...

boo hoo....

:enigma:

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia