Wednesday, May 17

wat do we really wan?

no more talk of darkness, forget these wide eyes fears...
i'm here, nothing can harm you, my words will warm and calm you...
let me be your freedom, let daylight dry your tears...
i'm here, with you, beside you, to guard you and to guide you...

say you'll love me every waking moment, turn my head with talks of summertime.
say you'll need me with you now and always, promise me that all you say is true...
tats all i ask of you...

let me be your shelter, let me be your light,
you are safe, no one will find you, your fears are far behind you...

all i want is freedom , a world with no more lies,
and you always beside me, to hold me and to hide me...

then say you'll share wit me one love one lifetime...let me lead you from your solitude...
say you need me with you here beside you, anywhere you go let me go too...
tats all i ask of you...

say you'll share with me one love one lifetime...
say the words and i will follow you...
say you love me...

...you know i do...

love me...
thats all i ask of you...

what do we really want? izzit ever really that simple? i wished it was...
was it ever about just finding the guy who will protect you and guard you?
was it ever about that someone who will always stand beside you to support you when you are going to collasp?
or was it about finding the guy who will walk with you, right beside you, all the way till the very end?
is it even possible?
what are we actually looking for?
the quiet guy with beautiful eyes and great big arms to hold you and hug you when you are feeling super low?
or the guy with the dazzling smile that will mesmerize you at 1st sight, the guy that always smiles and brighten up your day even if the sky falls down?
or was it that guynextdoor that stood by you and comforted you when you were goin through a bad breakup?the guy that will always come to fix your computer when it died...the guy who understands you like the back of his hand?

hehe...

complicated..isn't it?

i spent half of my day wit aM3 tday...we r always the typical wandering lost souls that roam coll...dunno y... we did our research thing..the ad thing..discussed it...made plans..had a girlfriend lunch...then we just chilled at the lobby...

i dunno why..but i always like the alone time we share..we click..somehow...and it feels nice to actually have somone that "gets me"...*hugzzz*....sometimes, i rather spend my time wandering around college wit aM3 than to go home and shut myself in the room...its like finding a long lost sister from a far far away land...sometimes i worry myself jus thinking..." what if we weren't bestie anymore? we r so alike... what if we jus tick n piss each other off later?"....*hmmm...* *scratch head*

ANYHOO....we were talking..bout old friends..and old buddies...my cartoon frens..her geng of childhood buddies... and how hard it was to actually make them take time to actually jus sit and chat n spend time with each other...and lastly...we talked about our past relationships..our ex(s)...our family....and what we really want in a guy..(actually, the last one was a frequent topic la...)

and it just got me thinking...

what do i really wan?...but...the fact is..what WE wan isn't exactly wat our FAMILY wans... wat i wan in a guy isn't wat my dad would wan for his daughter...wat i wan may not b wat my mom wans in a family...all the criteria like "smart", "stabil family", family background"...is it really so important? wat happened to "nice", "caring", sweet" and "thoughtful"??wat ever happened to "he loves me or not"??

wat happened to the famous cliche "as long as he makes you happy"?? i jus dun get it..mayb i'm not being practical...but i dun tink tat we shud judge a person by his background..wat about the person tat he is?

sometimes i jus think that parents should jus choose who they really wan in the family and jus adopt him la!! save me the trouble and headache!!

ARGH..!!!

:enigma:----out





3 comments:

galnexdor said...

???

haha...forgive my ignorance, but i was under the impression u HAD a boyfriend...haha never exactly asked u...:)

i'm not one to give advice on bfs...coz im not exactly succeeding in that area...but i do know that parents may nag and whine but in the end you're the one who's gonna marry him (im talking marriage coz im already in the 20s zone...:p) so who cares?

-3niGma- said...

hmm..yea...HAD...gud word...yup..ekekek...

aylwin said...

drop by to say HIiiii!!!

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia