Tuesday, May 16

:Bond:

Bond...family bonds...now this is a topic which most of my friends jus dun get it...

i'm born in a family where i'm the youngest among all my siblings...and i'm very far apart from my siblings...u see...my eldest brother is 13 years older than me...and my eldest sisters is 11 years older than me...while my 2nd sis is 9 years older than me...i belive that when i was very young, we were all very close *c'mon..who wouldn't b close to cute lil' baby? * but as time goes by, i wasn't as close to them anymore...

we were always in different "phases" in our lives...when i was still playing wit dolls, they r discussing bout girlfriends and boyfriends, school and exams...when i was having boyfriend problems..they're frustrated wit their work and marriage...now i'm in coll...my brother has moved out and he has his own company, my sis is married and my 2nd sis is all into her work...

i really envy the bond and the relationship between my bro n my two sisters... they're always so close...*dun get me wrong..its nt tat my sisters dun care about me....* they still buy me stuff, and ask me bout my school...but thats all..nothing else...* eventhough we are family, there's always a bond between them that i'll never have...i noe that if i screw up they'll b there to back me up..but....its jus tat...they r obligated to back me up...its jus isn't the same...

when my 2nd sis say "screw u!" my elder sis will reply "fuck u!"...but if i were to say "screw u!" my elder sis would say "dun u use that tone on me!!" and slam the door... get the difference???
if my sis were to show my bro the middle finger... my bro would laugh or jud throw dem on to d sofa and sit on them...but if i were to do that, i would end up wit a slap on my face....

sometimes i jus wish that things would change...i jus wished that i was born earlier..or nt to b born at all...wats the use of sisters when u dun even talk to dem? y giv me sisters when i cant even communicate wit dem??

:enigma" ---signing off...

2 comments:

galnexdor said...

chill gurl...:)

life's a bitch...but owell...:)

-3niGma- said...

hmmm..guessed so...haihs...

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia