Monday, December 6

ensemble

The sun you see, makes me think of you
The miracle of it, the wonder too
I see you both everyday as you know
To stop seeing either, I'd have to say, no

nice quaint dinner
:)

awesome car show
(i'm such a guy right? but it was awesomeeeeeee~)


I actually went coz of Transformers' Bumble Bee.
i thought i'd be blown away.
then i realized, hoho...
the Chevy Camaro stole my attention.
:D
*faints*
O.O stares
cold breeze
amazing view
the company kept me smiling cheek to cheek
:)

------------------------------------------------
watched finally watched HP with Topper & Squiddy Kor.
bunch of jokers.
i havent seen them in ages.
:)


-----------------------------
a lil trick i learnt from the ex.
My "romantic" dinner with Mandy
at Jusco.
Tahpao-ed food & drinks.
We chilled on a bench while the whole world was chasing dinner at a crowded restaurant.
:)


------------------------------------
some colors grow on you
different phases.

I use to love Luscious Green.
then in college i slowly turned to Blood Red.
I tink Green is growing back at me again.
:)

1 comment:

hEnRy said...

kereta u pun dah tengok...amboi!!!

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia