Friday, November 26

whine and wallow in self pity

today i am very whiny
i'm sorry
today i don't feel very good
i'm sorry
today i am very disappointed
i'm sorry


today things kinda got messed up
why today?
today i had to be alert and extremely patient
why today?
today sacrifices needs to be made
why today?

today i had to follow up on some stuff
why me?
today some stuff when missing
why me?
today i'm sick
why me?

boo.

i dun like being sick
i dun like walking around like a zombie
i dun like having milo for lunch and dinner
i dun like running up and down like some bitch during Boxing Day's Shopping Spree
(minus the excitement)
i dun like being yelled at
i dun like feeling that i haven't done my job
i dun like feeling incompetent

boo.

i'm sorry if i made your day not so good.
i'm sorry if my stuff troubled you.
i'm sorry if what i've said confused you, for what's its worth, i was confused too?
i'm sorry if my condition made me a lil annoying.
i'm sorry if i was a lil unbearable today, i tried to minimize it i swear.
i'm sorry i made you wait.
i'm sorry at some point i abandoned you today.
i'm sorry if i made you worried.

*bows*

thank you for not yelling at me louder.
thank you for understanding.
thank you for being patient with me.
thank you for accommodating.
thank you for chatting with me.
thank you for smiling at me though i kinda made you go home late.
thank you for asking how i was.
thank you for noticing.
thank you for checking in on me.
thank you for the pat on the back.
:)

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia