Friday, August 20

set me free....

ever wondered how long would it take.
to finally be set free?

here's the ironic part.
no one in hold on but u!

sometimes we get so caught up in every lil emotion and feeling.
and we refuse to let it go.
but to let it dwell and continue fueling - now tats disastrous.

we'd always complain...
why wouldn't u let me go?
why wouldn't you cut me some slack?
why wouldn't you give me a break?
WHY!!!

* breathe*
take a step back.
whose giving who a hard time?

:)
yourself.

70/30 my boss said.
when u tink u've tried ur best, let it go.
no need to push u self till ur against the wall.
why put urself thru such misery, especially over things that u cant control??!!
everything is impermanent.

The only one that can make you happy, truly happy.
is YOURSELF and how u see this world.
NOT how others see u.

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia