Tuesday, July 13

evaine's new room. :)

This morning....
:)

From: Evaine Tan
To: chrisyeowc@gmail.com, ycynthia@maxis.com.my, caryn.yeo@leoburnett.com.my
Date: 11-07-10 06:56 PM
Subject: my own room


hi auntie, hi uncle,
my mummy and papa said I am a big girl now and I can have my own room already.
check out my new room!

love,little evaine

-------------------------------------------------------------

From: Caryn Yeo
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:29:25 +0800
To: Evaine Tan
Cc: ;
Subject: Re: my own room
1st of all.
OMG evaine has email!!!

2nd of all, the room is adorable!!
that day i go sis hse to bath oso din see geh!!!

Best Regards,
Caryn Yeo | Executive | Brand Management


--------------------------------------------------------------

From: evaine.tanly@gmail.com
To: "Caryn Yeo"
Cc: "Christopher Yeo" , "Cynthia Yeo"
Date: 13-07-10 03:42 PM
Subject: Re: my own room

That day I haven't become big girl maaa... I'm 4 months old already!Next time please come see my pretty room when you come visit us. Today got an additional flower light.You'll have to ask me if you wanna bathe in my bathroom next time. But I'll let you bathe dun worry bae yee, Just have to be softer so that you dun disturb my beauty sleep cuz most probably I'll sleeping soundly.Little Evaine
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone



No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia