Wednesday, June 23

damansara


staying with bro for the moment.
coz klang's bridge is killing me.

at times, rare times... i do still enjoy my bro's company.
:)
watching TV at night.
going for breakfast with him or dinner if i balik awal.

i jus realized on the sunday that I've moved in.
I do have some canggih manggih undeveloped packing & cleaning skills.
:P
skills which i have ignored most of my life.
but i tink i did a pretty OK job for the room la... :)
-----------------------------------------------------------


but all the cleaning and everything.
my sinus came back.
urgh!
every morning and night.
*sniff sniff*

:(
i'll sneeze until i can feel my double bunk bed shaking~
scared later runtuh.
----------------------------------------------------------
everything's pretty calm now...
its comfortable.

not extremely good.
yet... no drama so far.

I jus need to absorb myself in work and the PRESENT.
it'll all be fine.

its gonna be.
the world's not gonna stop or explode simply because of a person.
right?

-------------------------------------------------------------
i am trying to move on.
staying in damansara has been a good thing thus far.
being away has been therapeutic.
Tina being in Singapore has given me awesome perspective.
Sometimes we just need to be brave and walk away.
even if it hurts sometimes... a little bit....or more...
but the world is still revolving.

why pause and stuck?
in the past?
what about the future...?
what about the present.

it is true that we should be living in the present. doing everything we have for today. :)
--------------------------------------------------

eagerly awaiting the day...
when all these will be over.
when the sun will shine.

"what u saying?"
OF COZ THE SUN WILL COME OUT LA!

:)
correct or not?

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia