Sunday, May 9

happy mama's day Angie!

dear mama,

for the days when i din clean my room,
and had my stuff left everywhere.
for the days when i promised to help,
but end up upstairs snoozing the next min.
for the days when i yelled back,
for the days when i gave your the cold shoulders.
for the odd ball boyfriends,
for the days when I wake up from crying and refuse to talk to you...

You and I, we're not the best pair.
You and I, we're never the closest kind.
You and I, we have so much more to work on.
I promise you I will.
I promise you I will try.
I know you love me.
Please remember that deep down, deep deep deep deep deep down,
I love you too.

--------------------

today...
was interesting.
:P to say the least.
Chris, the oldest son decided to come over and play masak masak.
we had...
Chilli (all sizes & shapes), onions, garlic, long beans, prawns, fish and tomato.
aiming to cook, LOVE-ing sambal prawn for mama's day.

So yea,
mom n dad went out.
me n bro started messing around in mom's kitchen.
He started chopping onions, shallots, garlic, tomato.
Ended up "suggesting" to use the blender. =.=

FUUU~UH!!! in action wehhh!!!!!

I chopped long beans, and started washing the prawns.

If you do not know yet,
I suck in the kitchen.
I stared at the bowl of clear greyish prawns, wondering "how to wash a?"
den we both started to peel the prawns....
EEEEeeeee..... geli.
coz lembik. =.=



hehe. den we waited for mom to baliks.
but she din... for the longest time.
=.=
her "15 mins" became like 1.5 hours.
We got damned hungry.
so i started to open the fridge.
found cabbage and "frosted" carrot.
obviously we havent cooked alot.
so kor n i started chopping the veges,
curi-ing mom's minced pork.
and cooked up vege!!
:)
Den I cooked rice. :)
Called up sis (the mamas) to balik and join the fun too!!

the Outcome... was not bad.
Eventho our lunch was only ready at 3 smthg pm.
LOL.
dad gt so hungry he ate goreng pisang. O.o
mommy came back!
I'm nt sure if she was mad at us messing up the kitchen or jus too happy laughing at us screaming at each other.
"not like tat laaa!!"
"not cut like that laaaa!"
"like thisssss..."
"no laaaa!!!"

mom thought it was only 4 of us (kor , me , pa, ma)
den cynthia came back. Woots!!!
after abit cindy came back too!! with evaine n alan.

can see mom like spying at the door...
"whose that???"
"she gt come meh???"
ahahhahaha (laughing away)

while sisters teased us and mocked our cooking.
NOT BAD WERT!
finish oso ma!
den we had some rum & raisin chocolate...
Kit Kat Chocolate Ice Cream!!!
and lastly...
some awesome German beer.
:)
It was Fawesome!!! (Fucking Awesome!)
Dinner was yummy fat, meaty bacon with eggs and toasted bread at cynthia's hse.
with cheese and coffee and lettuce
and more chocolates and ending up with fruit juice.

*burp!

it was an eventful day.
I'm tired.
it was fun tho. :)






No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia