Sunday, May 16

forward pleaseeee

Thinking all you need is there.
Building faith on love is worst.
Empty promises will wear.
I know.
And know when all is gone.
There is nothing to say.
Tell them all I know now.
Shout it from the roof top.
Write it on the sky line.
All we had is gone now.
Tell them I was happy.
And my heart is broken.
All my scars are open.
Tell them what I hoped would be....
Impossible, impossible.


ending something. is it really about letting go? or moving on?
what about the happy days? they're all gone now?
what about the unhappy days? they're forgiven now?
how do we clear the air?
how do we move forward from here?

i dun admit it.
it still hurts.
interesting enough.
i tot i've grown up.
but sometimes... in the middle of a cold quiet night.
you'd wake up feeling as empty as i do.
wat do u do then?

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia