Wednesday, April 7

love. 1 , 2 or 3?

人的一生中要遇见很多人,
In our life, we meet numerous types of people.
茫茫人海中,
amongst all of them
你总要遇见这三个人。
you'd meet these 3 person.

第一个是你最爱的人,
the 1st one, the person you love most.
第二个是最爱你的人,
the 2nd one, the person who'd love you most.
第三个是和你共度一生的人。
and the 3rd, the person that you'd spend the rest of your life with.

首先会遇到最爱的人,
when you meet the one you love most,
然后体会到爱的感觉。
you'd truly know and feel how it is to be in love.
因为了解被爱的感觉,
after you understood how it feels to be loved,
所以才能发现最爱你的人。
that's how you'd find the person who adores & love you most.
当你经历过爱与被爱,
when you've loved & felt loved in return,
学会了爱才知道什么是你最需要的。
you'd learn & understand what is it that you truly needs.
也才会找到最适合你,
then finally you'd find the one person most suitable,
能够和你相处一辈子的人。
to spend the rest of your life.

但是很无奈,
but its quite unfortunate,
在事实生活中,
tat in real life,
这三个人往往不是同一个人。
these 3 person might never be the same person.

最爱你的,
the one who loves you most,
往往不是你最爱的。
might not be the one you's love most.
你最爱的,
the one you love,
往往没有选择你。
for some reason might not have chosen you.
而最长久的,
the longest relationship,
偏偏不是你最爱的,
may not be with the one you love most,
也不是最爱你的。
might not even be the one who'd love you most.
只是在最适合的时间出现的那个人。
just the person who appeared in your life, just at the right timing.

你会是在别人生命中的第几个呢?
what about you? ever wondered if you're number what?

没有人是故意要变心的。
no one would purposely change their heart and leave.
他爱你的时候是真的爱你,
when he loved you, he really did.
可是他不爱你的时候,也是真的不爱你了。
but when he stopped loving you, he really did.
他爱你的时候,没有办法假装不爱你,
when he love you, there was no way he could deny loving you.
同样的,他不爱你的时候,也没有办法假装爱你。
but when he stopped loving you, there was no way that he could pretend to continue loving you.

当一个人不爱你,要离开你。。。
when he says he's leaving you,
你要问自己还爱不爱他?
ask yourself, do you still love him?
如果你也不爱了,
if you don't,
千万不要为了可怜的自尊,而不要离开。
then don't just linger on for the sake of self pity and dignity.
如果你还爱他,
if you still love him,
你应该会希望他过的幸福快乐。
the you'd wish him to find his happiness & bliss.
希望他跟真正爱的人在一起,
hope that he'll find he one for him,
决不阻止。
not to stop him or hold anything against him.

你要阻止他得到真正的幸福,
if you want to stop him from finding his happiness
就表示你已经不爱他了。
perhaps, you dont love him anymore
如果你不爱他,
if you dont
又有什么资格指责他变心呢?
who are you to be angry over the fact that he left? whats the point?

爱不是占有。
to love is never to own.
你喜欢月亮,
if you like the moon,
不可能把月亮拿下来,
you can't just pluck it from the sky
放在面盆里。
and place it i your room.
但月亮的光芒依然会照进你房间。
but the moonlight will still shine into your room every night if you leave the window open.

换句话说,
in other words,
你爱一个人,
if you love a person,
也可以用另一种方式占有。
theres other ways of loving that person.
让爱人成为生命中永恒的回忆。
by having him as a chapter in your life you'd never forget.

如果你真爱一个人,
if you love him,
就要爱他原来的样子。
you'd love him for who he is.
爱他的好,也爱他的坏。
the good and the bad.
爱他的优点,也爱他的缺点。
his good values and his bad habits.
决不能因为爱他,就想让他变成自己希望的样子。
you cant change him to someone else just because you love him.
万一变不成就不爱他了。
and if he cant change you'd love him lesser?

真正爱一个人,是无法说出原因的。
there's no reason actually, if you really love a person.
你只知道,无论何时何地,都希望这个人陪着你。
you just know that, no matter when or where, you'd want to have him by your side.

你呢,找到了第几个?
What about you? How many have you found?

茫茫人海中,
你遇见了你,你又遇见了谁?
amongst all these people,
who have you found? and who has found you?

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia